Views: 83 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-17 Origin: Site
Aluminum extrusion is made at room temperature, according to the principle of plastic deformation, using the mold installed on the press to apply pressure to the aluminum blank placed in the die through the punch, so that the blank is plastically deformed at a certain speed. Parts that require shape, size and certain mechanical properties.
What is the workflow for Aluminum extrusion?
What should be paid attention to when Aluminum extrusion is going on?
What should I pay attention to before starting Aluminum extrusion?
Aluminum extrusion is to put aluminum ingots into extrusion cylinders, and press the aluminum materials through the extrusion shaft to extrude them from a die hole of a given shape and size to produce plastic deformation to obtain the required extrusion products. a processing method. According to the different direction of metal flow during extrusion. Extrusion can be divided into forward extrusion, reverse extrusion and combined extrusion. In forward extrusion, the movement direction of the extrusion shaft is the same as the flow direction of the extruded metal, while in reverse extrusion, the movement direction of the extrusion shaft is opposite to the flow direction of the extruded metal. According to the heating temperature of the billet, extrusion can be divided into hot extrusion and cold extrusion. In hot extrusion, the ingot is heated to above the recrystallization temperature for extrusion, and in cold extrusion, it is extruded at room temperature.
1. Slow down the extrusion speed of the head and tail of the aluminum profile. The front and rear ends of the stop mark of the aluminum profile are the dead zone or the surface aluminum of the aluminum rod, which has many impurities and poor quality.
2. Use a reasonable extrusion ratio. The temperature of the die, the temperature of the extrusion cylinder and the temperature of the aluminum rod should be strictly controlled according to the production requirements, and the appropriate extrusion speed should be selected.
3. Improve the sense of responsibility of the extruder workers, the extruder has stable speed regulation, uniform pressure, and manual operation when shifting.
4. Technicians should consider the metal flow rate when designing the mold, and the design is reasonable.
1. The first is the preparatory work: the work of the Aluminum extrusion machine should be fully prepared before starting up. In addition to installing the equipment properly and preparing the raw materials to be extruded, it is necessary to check the various systems in the equipment to ensure that there is no Exceptions exist.
2. The second is the operation of the equipment: when the extruder reaches a constant temperature, it can be turned on. In order to eliminate the difference between the thermal expansion of the bolts and the head in the equipment, it is better to tighten the bolts of the head and the flange once. When driving, you should also pay attention to it. Slowly rotate the screw speed adjustment knob, start the screw speed slowly, and then gradually increase it while adding a small amount of material. In the extrusion production process, various process parameters are also regularly checked to ensure the quality of the profile products.
Would you like to know more about Aluminum extrusion? If necessary, you can contact Wuhan EETO Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. You will get the Aluminum extrusion of best quality.